30 octobre 2005

AND THE DREAM COMES TRUE / ET LE REVE DEVIENT REALITE


Once again,the good information came from Alkit.He talked me about an US aircraft non profit foundation who had a complete 747 panel for sale!! My god,my dream was about to come true !
I sold all the parts I have and many things from my cinema collection and was able to order it.
Two months later,I have received three packages...

Here is the precious link to this foundation :The Airline Pilot's Historical Society
http://www.angelfire.com/il2/aphs/

Une fois deplus c'est par Alkit que l'information capitale m'est parvenue.
Il m'apprend qu'une association aéronautique américaine vend un tableau de bord de 747 complet!!
Mon rêve devenait réalité!j'ai revendu toutes les autres pièces ainsi que des objets de ma collection cinéma pour pouvoir l'acheter.
Deux mois plus tard,j'ai reçu trois colis...
(voir ci dessus le lien vers cette association)